Problem in downloading full code

Oct 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM

I am interested in having a look on how you have employed MBF, however, I believe you have not upload full code yet. Just wondering if it is possible for you to provide me full code. Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Hi,

The complete source is available since beginning of the project on the "source code" page. Please download it from there. The prerequisite software information is provided on the home page. If you face any difficulty in loading or compiling the source code, please let me know. BTW, many people have already downloaded the source code and compiled it successfully.

Thanks.

- Kajal Kumar Das

Oct 12, 2011 at 3:59 AM

Thanks for replying. When I download the code and open in VS2010, I get following error:

Unable to open project

'C:\..path..\SequenceViewer\SeqAnnotationStudio\SeqAnnotationStudio.vdproj

I opened SequenceViewer.sln in notepad and could see there are references to SeqAnnotationStudio.vdproj file but in code no such file come across, any idea..?

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2011 at 7:04 PM

The .vdproj is the setup & deployment project, required for building the installer. It has nothing to do with the main project and you should be able to load and compile the program without it. That's why I didn't add the .vdproj to source control.